Pisces is one of the deepest and most sensitive signs of the zodiac, and many people consider it to also be the one that is the most difficult to truly understand. Pisces at its best is creative, intuitive, and compassionate, making those born under this sign ideal for careers in the creative arts or healing professions. Pisces natives are typically natural observers, preferring comfortable seats on the sidelines as opposed to front and center positions in the limelight more often than not.
Pisceans also tend to be introspective, quiet, vulnerable, and very shy, often looking inwards and needing time to themselves when life gets tough, and sometimes completely burying their heads in the sand in hopes that their problems will simply go away if ignored. They possess a great tendency to be spacey, scatterbrained, and forgetful, so they must take care to keep on top of things. However, Pisces can also be one of the most charming and likeable signs as well. When it comes to love match astrology, Pisces is best matched with either a fellow water sign, or alternatively a stabilizing earth sign.
- Scorpio: Scorpio and Pisces are likely to feel a strong mutual attraction right from the get-go. In fact, it’s not uncommon for Scorpio-Pisces couples to say they fell in love at first sight. Scorpio will want to be the leader in the relationship, and Pisces loves to be protected and cared for, so it is more than happy to hand over the reigns. Both individuals have feelings and emotions that run deep, as well as a mutual interest in the occult, the unknown, and the unusual.
- Cancer: Both sensitive and compassionate signs, Cancer and Pisces make for an astrology love match based on solid common ground. Pisces will warm to Cancer’s tendency to be protective, and Pisces’s dreaminess will bring a much-needed sense of romance to Cancer’s life. Both are imaginative, but in different ways. Pisces is better at coming up with ideas, while Cancer excels at putting them into action. This makes for a harmonious match that can easily lead to a happy marriage.
- Capricorn: These two are as different as night and day, but the differences are of the variety that tend to supplement each other perfectly. Grounded, practical Capricorn helps provide badly needed guidance and direction for dreamy, scatter-brained Pisces. Pisces’s boundless imagination adds a delightful element of whimsy and light-heartedness to Capricorn’s existence. Pisces will be happy and grateful for Capricorn’s ability to take the reigns, not only in the relationship, but in the bedroom as well. This union has excellent potential to become a relationship that is truly delightful and successful.
- Libra: Pisces and Libra are two signs that are likely to feel a strong mutual attraction in the beginning, but sooner or later, their critical differences will begin to cause problems. Pisces’s sometime tendency to be overly sensitive, or even sulky, can really bother Libra and be the cause of many an argument. Libra’s need to be social can also clash with Pisces’s need to be solitary and private. Both are signs that have a predisposition to stray, so infidelity can be a problem as well.
- Gemini: Gemini’s light-hearted, often thoughtless approach to the relationship will make for many hurt feelings on the part of Pisces while Pisces’s over-sensitivity will begin to severely aggravate freedom-loving, fickle Gemini sooner or later. There is also a very high risk of infidelity on both sides, as both Pisces and Gemini are prone to a roving eye if things aren’t going well enough in their relationship to suit them. Although there very likely is an element of attraction between the two of them, this is not an astrology love match built to stand the test of time.
- Sagittarius: A sensitive, emotional Pisces requires plenty of devotion, romance, and tender loving care in order to feel fulfilled within a relationship. Freedom-loving, independent Sagittarius will not be able to provide this, and in fact fears losing its identity in the midst of such a union. Sagittarius’s notorious lack of tact and finesse will undoubtedly cause Pisces much hurt sooner or later. They are also as incompatible socially as it’s possible for two people to be. Sagittarius will find Pisces’s shyness and reservation annoying, while Pisces simply will not be able to tolerate Sagittarius’s great love of gatherings and get-togethers, preferring privacy and seclusion instead.