Much like the bull that personifies Taurus, Taurean natives are often headstrong, powerful, and extremely sensual individuals. Taurus is a sign that loves peace, security, and beauty when it comes to all things and they are not afraid of working hard enough to make sure that their lives are thoroughly steeped in these qualities. They are especially fond of some of the finer, more sensual things in life, including but not limited to good food, good wine, beautiful music, and fine art. A Taurus native at his best is peaceful and non-assuming, most concerned with maintaining the sense of harmony he craves.
If Taurus natives feel bothered or threatened, they can easily show another side of themselves, becoming temperamental and irritable instead. Taurus natives have a tendency to take their time when it comes to their endeavors, and they operate under the influence of a determined, steady type of energy that many people wrongly mistake for laziness. In reality, Taurus can be one of the hardest working signs of the entire zodiac and has the ability to accomplish great things. When it comes to love match astrology, Taurus meshes best with fellow earth signs, as well as sensitive water signs that embody a similar type of energy.
- Cancer: Taurus and Cancer natives share a deeply ingrained need for security, creature comforts, and an interest in cultivating a more serious relationship built to stand the test of time. They are also both highly sensitive, empathic signs that will naturally be able to listen and nurture each other through hard times and rough patches.
- Capricorn: Capricorn and Taurus also share a mutual and very deep-seated need for security. Capricorn’s natural drive to succeed and make money makes them a perfect match for security-loving, sensual Taurus. Capricorns are also romantics deep down and naturally appeal to Taurus’s sensitive, passionate nature. Both are interested in forming successful long-term relationships that stand the test of time.
- Pisces: Taurus and Pisces are similar in all the right ways. Both great lovers of peace, beauty, art, and music, the two together are capable of building a wonderful, harmonious relationship together that is full of everything they both crave. These two are also different in all the right ways as well. Taurus’s stability and dependability helps dreamy Pisces keep its feet on the ground, while Pisces’s imagination and intuition will add a much-needed sense of wonder to Taurus’s world.
- Aquarius: Aquarius’s careless, detached attitude toward many aspects of life (relationships included) has a tendency to rub security-loving, sensitive Taurus the wrong way. They can also be like oil and water in many other ways as well. Aquarians are innovative while Taureans are traditional. Aquarius thinks broadly in humanitarian terms while Taurus is more concerned with its immediate environment. Often Aquarius finds Taurus too needy and clingy, while Taurus finds Aquarius far too cold and flighty.
- Gemini: Not least among their issues, Taurus and Gemini possess two very different energy levels. Gemini is flighty and even hyper at times, while Taurus is all about being slow and steady. What’s more, Taurus’s strong need for stability and routine will clash abominably with Gemini’s innate changeability and need for variety, causing much friction in the process. Unions between these two are generally very short-lived and do not generally lead to long-term commitment.
- Sagittarius: Although these two can be compatible in the bedroom, they generally lack the ability to appreciate each other’s individual strengths or interests. Sagittarius will easily overlook Taurus’s pride in joy in creating a comfortable nest for the both of them and feel fenced in by the Taurean devotion to tradition. Taurus will eventually become irritated with Sagittarius’s constant need for change, variety, adventure, and new experiences. This is another astrology love match that tends to have a shorter shelf life when it occurs, as opposed to a longer one.